Next postPrevious post
Dine-in and curbside takeout specials, Saturday, April 17
available at the restaurant, 11:30am - 9pm
- ~ Creamy red pepper soup w/ lump crabmeat
- ~ Bavarian pretzel w/ Bier cheese & mustard
- ~ Steamed mussels in white wine Jägermeister cream sauce
- ~ Bavaria Schnitzel topped w/ Leberkäse (fried German bologna) & sunnyside-up egg, drizzled w/ Bier cheese & served w/ burgundy sauce
- ~ Rindsroulade: beef top round steak stuffed w/ veal, bacon, onion & pickle, rolled, baked & served in paprika wine sauce
- ~ Kasseler Rippchen: smoked German pork chops w/ Sauerkraut & whipped potatoes, drizzled w/ burgundy sauce
- ~ Fresh salmon topped w/ jumbo shrimp & chive cream sauce, served over potato pancakes
- ~ Lemon curd cheesecake
- ~ Chocolate mousse tulip
- ~ Crème brûlée
Please phone 540-948-6505 to make a reservation of place your order for curbside takeout. Specials subject to availability as supplies last.
Dessert at the Twist Treats Truck
The Twist Treats Truck is now open for the season, beginning with weekend hours and adding more as the weather gets warmer. Visit TwistTreats.com to check upcoming hours and truck location.
- ~ Ice cream cones
- ~ Sundaes
- ~ Milkshakes
- ~ Signature desserts
- ~ Slushies
View the full Twist Treats menu here. Please order in person at the Twist Treats truck.